Comox Topographic Survey 1924

 

Geological Survey issued in 1924 by Canada Department of Mines (Click to Enlarge)

This map shows an area from Denman Island to Little River. Anderton Road, Knight Road and Comox Avenue have been constructed and cottages are being built at Kye Bay. There were Elementary Schools next to where the modern day Airforce Base ice rink is today. Lazo School and Knobb Hill School on Lazo Road. The Comox Elementary School had recently opened.