Comox Topographical Map 1956

Comox Topographical Map 1947  (Click to Enlarge)

This map portrays the start of the post war expansion of the Comox area. Robb Road, Church Street and Pritchard have been partially completed. The Airforce Base has re opened and Anderton and Ryan Roads have been paved. Knight Road has joined Lazo Road to provide easier access to Kye Bay.